My go-to location when picking coordinates for my personal jewelry is always the family lake house on Walloon Lake. However, lately I've been broadening my horizons a little - and the possibilities are endless! Here are some of my favorite location ideas from recent orders:
- High School - Either use the coordinates of your grad's high school as a great alternative to a class ring, or of home for the girl that's going to college too far away!
- College - When your heading off to the real world, there's nothing better than a little reminder of the fun times that you had in college... oh and all of the important things you learned in class too.
- Engagement - I've had many grooms give this as a wedding gift to their bride, and I have to say, it's always one of my favorite orders!
- Wedding - The perfect anniversary gift!
- Where Baby was Born - Great idea for the ever popular "push present" ( see also: The Namesake Ring)
- Vacation Location - Keep all of those wonderful memories with you wherever you go!
- Home - There's no place like home! I may live in Chicago, but there's nothing more comforting than driving down "my" driveway in Indy for the first time when coming back into town. Plus, the dog lives there.